Are you a Data Engineer that wants to jump into Machine Learning and Deep Learning? We are looking for a Data engineer that wants to productionalize machine learning models and become an MLOps Engineer.
At ReBatch we use MLOps principles to develop and deploy machine and deep-learning models in production. You work closely with our Data Scientists to create end-to-end solutions using Machine Learning for our clients. From defining the problem, to monitoring and maintaining your solution in production.
MLOps covers three fields: consultancy, data science and operationalization of machine learning models. You will take part in the operationalization of machine learning models but also have an influence in consultancy and data science.
• Great variation in jobs due to projects in different industries
• Continuous learning to develop your technical and soft skills
• You get the play around with State-of-the-Art machine learning models on cloud hardware such as GPUs and TPUs.
• Competitive salary and benefits such as: company car, hospital insurance, group insurance and a laptop
• You have a bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science or any related field
• You know how to process data in Python using Pandas and Numpy
• Understanding of Linux
• SQL holds no secrets for you
• You know how to build and maintain data pipelines
• Experience with GCP, AWS or Azure is a big plus but not necessary
• Experience with Docker and orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes is a plus
• Experience in Data Science and Tensorflow or PyTorch is a plus, but not necessary. We will teach you the inner workings of Machine Learning and AI!
• Build machine learning pipelines and integrate it into enterprise systems
• Building APIs for our Machine Learning models
• Build ETL processes for our Machine Learning models
• Interact with Data Scientists to optimize machine learning models